International Human Rights Commission aims to help build a better world we DO NOT criticize but we find short and longterm sustainable solutions via diplomatic channels to address crisis.
The International Human Rights Commission has helped to end numerous conflicts in the world through its diplomatic means and capacities: mediation, negotiation and various recommendations...more
- IHRC partners with the Government of Chad working together with the Minister of Foreign Affairs to help create a strong future for Women, Children and the Chadian People.
- The IHRC program will help protect investors to facilitate the work in Chad and the investments to help provide legal counsel and give support to investors for building a strong Chadian economy.
- The Chadian people are very peaceful and love to meet foreign people, the main language is French and Arabic.
- Fighting malaria and infectious diseases
- Schools construction
- Schools furniture, I pads, books donations
- Airport cleaning and renovation
- Restaurant in the center
- Sporting clubs
- Sexual assaults / women abuse classes
- Children's Hospital
- Deep wells for water
- Industrial zone foods/cars manufacturing
- Buildings homes for lower income
- Youth awareness programs
- Youth learning and sports activities
- Solar electric projects
Ambassador Romanos A. Raad
for Foreign Affairs
Residenciel, a cote de 2 Chateaux, N'Djamena
Republic of Chad